It’s time for a fiesta, y’all. Ole! Football season is a great time to try our Mexican version of a creamy corn dip. We love the south ‘o the border twist on Fiesta Corn Dip and try to serve it at our tailgates as often as possible. It’s always a crowd pleaser. And you can’t get much easier than this open and dump recipe. We serve it with Fritos Scoops or tortilla chips. I serve it in ramekins similar to these. so that everybody can have their own dish.
Want to spice it up a little more? Throw in a handful of chopped fresh cilantro, black beans, or jalapeno peppers. Go ahead! Use all your favorite Mexican flavors.
- 1 8-oz container sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 11-oz cans mexicorn
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 7-oz can diced green chiles
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and cumin in bowl. Stir in mexicorn, cheese, green chilis and onions. Serve with tortillas or Fritos Scoops.
Happy tailgating to you and yours!