Summer is just around the corner, (Hallelujah!) so that means it’s swimsuit season!!! I don’t know about y’all, but I for one am super pumped that it’s here! Below I have linked some great swimsuits to help you get some cute finds. I decided just to look them up on the internet, because I am better as a soccer player, not a swimsuit model. 😊 So without further ado I bring you Summer Swimsuits for Teens…
1. This rust-colored top from Target is a great find! I actually bought this one a few weeks ago and love it! It is different than any other swimsuit I’ve had before because of the crochet fabric. It has a very durable feel, so this one will probably last a few years. It is really cute on and the color is amazing!!
2. Let’s face it, we all have those church camps that we go to that require a one-piece. It is so hard to find one-pieces that are actually cute! (can I get an Amen?) So, I thought I should include one so that you’d have an option when you need one. This cute one from Kingdom & State is a great option!
3. This floral beauty is from Cupshe and it is adorable! It is so bright and fun! I don’t know about y’all, but this one makes me want to go to the beach right now! I’m in love with the pink and purple color scheme and y’all, it’s $20!
4. Another great find at Altar’d State! This swim top reminds me of summer exactly! With the bright oranges, blues, and reds, how could you not love this one? Only the top is linked, but the matching bottoms are on their website as well.
5. This coral swimsuit is from Francesca’s. It is covered in turquoise leaves that will make you thing of palm trees all summer long! The matching bottoms are on the site as well.
6. I have another one from Cupshe! This one is a adorable floral-y print on a forest green backing. It is high necked, which is trending this year. It would be a great addition to anyone’s closet, and for $19! I’ll take it!
7. This swim top from American Eagle is so cute! It has a denim look, which is something I haven’t seen very much. It is a high-necked swimsuit which is super flattering on anyone! It has matching bottoms too, but only the top is linked.
8. I found a great one at Urban Outfitters! It is a simple top that would go great with any patterned bottoms you might have. They have it in 7 different colors, so you can match it with anything! I linked the white one because it is so versatile and could be worn with anything else already in your closet.
That wraps up our Summer Swimsuits for Teens! If you’d like to check out any of MY other fashion blog posts, you can click here or here. Stay tuned! We have more fashion suggestions to help get you ready for summer! Happy shopping!
XOXO, Mary Anneliese