A new year has come, and we have lots of new things planned for The Hill Hangout in 2017. However, before we say goodbye to 2016, let’s take one more look at your favorite posts from last year. Thank you for reading, sharing, cooking, praying, and everything else you do for our little community here at The Hill Hangout. You are a blessing to me. And now, I give you the Best Posts of 2016…
10. I’ve been writing about homeschooling for a long time, but you don’t have to homeschool to be interested in our Journal Prompts.
9. We use Creole Seasoning in lots of dishes, and you all do too!
8. This is one of my favorite resources I’ve ever posted. Each year when school time rolls around, it is an honor to join you in Back-to-School Prayers.
7. My readers are a spicy bunch (you can take that however you want!), so I’m not surprised to see Creole Pinto Beans and Sausage make the list.
6. This one cracks me up! I did a post about 5 years ago about taking my daughter to camp. Someone pinned it onto Pinterest because they liked the games we played, and it went viral. So if you need game ideas for groups of kids, check out Camp Worldsong.
5. You guys sure do love homemade seasonings! Greek Seasoning is one my faves, and apparently you all love it as well!
4. There is not a better combo than precious kids and God’s Word! I’m not surprised that y’all made Memory Verses for Little Hearts a spot in the top ten!
3. What would a southern food blog be without a cornbread recipe in the top 10? Y’all love some Loaded Cornbread!
2. I love people that love a good sauce, and I love you all for loving my Creamy Sriracha Dipping Sauce!
1. Always my #1 post – Our Miracle Treatment for Eczema