Down here in Alabama the winters are pretty mild. If we ever have a slight chance for snow or ice, all the schools, banks, and businesses close up shop. Most days we stay in the 40’s, 50’s, and 60’s. I don’t get super cold during that weather, so most of the time a sweater will fit the occasion. Today, I’m here to tell you about some of my favorite sweater finds for winter. If you live somewhere cold, you might want to save these for a little warmer weather, but all our southern friends can use them daily.
1. This Khaki green sweatshirt form H&M is the perfect addition to anyone’s wardrobe. It’s plain, which makes it very versatile. You can wear it with a white, lace scarf, or just yoga pants for a day around the house. It’s also only $10!
2. This pullover sweater from Amazon is a fun dressier piece. It would be adorable with jeans and boots if you’re going out to dinner with some friends 🙂
3. This gray and white sweater from Altar’d State is darling! It’s a great neutral piece to add to your closet!
4. This sweater from Lizard Thicket is a good one! It has more of a loose fit and a cute metal snap button. It is great for when you’re running out the door and it was colder than you thought, so you have to run in and grab a sweater before you’re late!
5. This simple sweater from Charming Charlie is another excellent piece. It is two-toned, being white in the front and gray in the back panel. It has a scooped neckline in the back, which is tied together.
6. This sweater from Cupshe is adorable! It is super simple, and I see this being a great one to wear with yoga pants around the house or to the grocery store on a chilly day.
Thanks so much for reading today! I hope this helped to spark your imagination in your own closet. Check out 5 Winter Dresses for Teens for more from me. I’ll see y’all next week!
XOXO, Mary Anneliese