Hey y’all! I don’t know about you, but I feel like clothes can get so EXPENSIVE. Sure, you can get cheap stuff, but doesn’t it just fall apart the first time you wash it? One of my favorite ways to buy clothes is to get good, quality brands on sale. This way you still get quality items without breaking the bank. Below, I’ve linked some of my favorite finds that are on sale right now!
1. This dress is a fab find from Francesca’s and it is on sale right now for $20! It comes in the indigo color shown above, and also in rose. This would also be super cute as a tunic worn with jeans and short boots.
2. Check out this cute dress from Anthropologie! It’s on sale for $99, and it has a really cute keyhole cutout in the back.
3. If you don’t have a good pair of short boots, then these from Zappos are a must! They are by Sam Edelman, and they come in tons of colors and patterns. They are 33% off right now.
4. Lizard Thicket might be a new store for some of you, but its definitely worthwhile. A new location opened close to us, and we are already big fans. I found this cute top there for only $16.25!
5. Every girl needs a good pair of jeans and these are adorable!!
6. Sweaters are a must have for winter! I found this cute one from American Eagle. It’s a terrific neutral color, and it is less than half of the original price.
7. These caramel colored jeans from American Eagle are so fun! A good pair of colored jeans is always a must have in my closet. These are stretchy, so they would be super comfy.
8. Kendra Scott necklaces are a hot topic right now, and this color called brown pearl is on sale!
9. These Hunter rain boots are so great! I love these in this bright coral color, and it just so happens they’re on sale!
10. This lace dress from Anthropologie is adorable! (UPDATE: This one just sold out, but Anthro has tons of cute dresses on sale.)
I hope you enjoyed all these items and hopefully they sparked your imagination in your own closet.
XOXO, Mary Anneliese