Today, I want to introduce you to a new guest poster on my blog, my daughter Mary Anneliese. Mary Anneliese is 14, and she has already been learning about the inner-workings of a blog. Now it’s time for her to do a little writing as well. Fashion is a hot topic around our house, so she is here today to bring you New Year’s Eve Fashion for Teens.
New Year’s Eve is just around the corner, which means New Year’s Eve parties are coming up, too! Now is a great time to add some extra sparkle or dressiness to your wardrobe that you wouldn’t normally wear. I searched the internet to find New Year’s Eve fashion for teens, and here are some of my favorite finds for cute dresses to help ring in the new year.
1. This lace dress from Francesca’s is a perfect addition to anyone’s wardrobe.
2. This simple dress is perfect for any holiday occasion and beyond!
3. This flowy lace dress from H&M is another great one! It would be great for New Year’s Eve, but versatile enough for other occasions too!
4. This textured lace dress from Altar’d State is a great find!
5. This subtle pink lace dress is a festive addition to anyone’s wardrobe.
6. Another Francesca’s dress! This one is a ruffled, navy dress that is perfect for any party.
I hope this gave you some inspirational ideas for New Year’s Eve! Happy New Year, everyone!
XOXO, Mary Anneliese